Thursday, May 3, 2012


Brink Man Ship, Switzerland.

Story and photos by Chris Koppers

I contacted Jan Galega for a visual accompaniment for his 6th album release “Instant Replay”.  I also met the other guys of Brink Man Ship, RenĂ©, Emanuel, and Christoph. I commenced taking photographs for our gregarious jam session. It was fun galore.
Again, I ‘misused’ the Ilford HP 5 Plus and pushed it to ISO 1600. Shutter speeds were around 1/60 to 1/15 - all hand-held.  
It was a thrilling experience with splendid tunes. I would like to shoot them again.



Why? It is the finest urban electro music in town.



Instant Replay paints various elements with cosmic sounds. Traditional Jazz vibe engulfs electronic beats and it paves a way of the 21st century. 

Thrilling. Convincing. Recommendable. 

Big thanks to BMS and for your bombastic gig.