Wednesday, October 3, 2012


C Donte - the interview
by Chris Koppers

Who is that energic guy with a guitar? There can be just one answer. It is C Donte with the ability to mesmerize his audience. The New Jersey native can be seen on stages and in some major TV commercials. 

for more imformation.

C Donte had some moments for an interview

You have been performing your music for a while now. What was the "trigger" for your career? Who supported you?

My trigger was definitely just the love for the "arts." I grew up around it with my dad, Ted Wizard Mills, lead singer of "Blue Magic." The biggest supporters have been my mom and Ted Wizard Mills, hands down! They put me in this industry at a very young age and I embraced it.

What do you like best about being a musician?
What I like best about being a musician is how people can join you on a ride that may only last a minute, but the feeling that someone can get from my music being played can last for a lifetime. That's a beauty like no other.

What is your long-term goal?

My long-term goal is to make history. I want C-Donte remembered forever as one of the greats. I always want to stay relevant to the industry.

What are the key elements for your style?

The keys element of my style is being me, C-Donte...which is pop, dance, rock and hip hop. I grew up around so much culture and experienced so many different genres of music. This is what you hear in all my music.

What is your current project?

I am currently working on my debut album, "Stukenstien"
which is scheduled to be released mid to late fall.


Where is the venue you like most? Why?

I would have to say the City Winery. I love the City Winery. The large stage and the ambiance makes it easy to fall in love with the place.

Where can we find/purchase your music?

My music is available on iTunes, Cd Baby and Amazon.


3 comments:

Harald B. said...

Hmm, I have seen him in Philly, right?

Can't remember, but I do remember his performance. Like a beast.

Great sounds.

Best,
Harald

Anonymous said...

He is cute.

Sara :)

Clara O. said...

C Donte got the groove.

Thank you for publishing the interview.

Kisses,
Clara